I became a realtor in 2009 because I loved the idea of bridging the gap between buyers and sellers in the process of buying and selling homes. I developed a genuine desire to learn as much about my profession as possible so my goal is always to add to my knowledge in real estate every year. I am an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), who specializes in working with first time home buyers. I am a Seller Representative Specialist (SRS), who values knowing what my sellers need for a successful sale. I am a Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) with a focus on assisting mature buyers and sellers of real estate. I am a candidate Commercial member and have successfully taken the Property Management course through the Manitoba Real Estate Association.
Volunteerism is very important to me. I currently sit on 5 committees at the Winnipeg Real Estate Board (REN/PR, Chair of the Sales Division Executive Counsel (SDEC), Finance, Executive and Board of Directors). I also strongly believe in giving back to the community through donations to the Canadian Human Rights Museum, Theatre Project of Manitoba, Canadian Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, Winnipeg Humane Society, Alzheimer's Society and have volunteered at The Siloam Mission at the Annual Easter Dinner for people experiencing homelessness. I sponsored a build day and volunteered at The Jimmy and Rosalynne Carter Habitat for Humanity Project in 2017 and I am currently volunteering for the Canada Summer Games. A motto I try to live by is "You only keep what you have by learning to give it away".
Listening to the needs of my clients, maintaining an open communication and finding creative ways to match buyers with sellers are my greatest attributes. I look forward to growing my business and meeting great new people along the way!
On a personal note, I enjoy walking and cycling in my area of Wolseley and exploring other parts of Winnipeg and Manitoba. I love my City, but also love to travel to far away places and to learn the different cultures all over the world. I have been very lucky to have made my way to most parts of Canada, the U.S, Asia, South America and look forward to future travel within Canada and abroad.
Motivated, Reliable, Experienced
For Sellers, I will:
- price your property appropriately to encourage the greatest amount of exposure to all buyers.
- show your property, whenever requested, and host open house(s) when suitable.
- be available to answer all questions before, during and after the sale of your house.
- advertise your property in local newspapers, REN, online through multiple forms of social media and listing websites.
- provide professionally designed flyers for display at property and delivered to neighbourhood.
For Buyers, I will:
- bring a fresh, enthusiastic approach to your unique property search.
- educate you on properties that meet your criteria, select properties and schedule showings at your convenience.
- provide a vetted list of professional tradespeople and services for you to choose from and consult on staging ideas.
- research and develop comparable market analysis, write offer and negotiate on YOUR behalf.
- find YOUR home, condo, land or investment property.