I became a realtor in 2009 because I loved the idea of bridging the gap between buyers and sellers in the process of buying and selling homes. I developed a genuine desire to learn as much about my profession as possible so my goal is always to add to my knowledge in real estate every year. I am an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), who specializes in working with first time home buyers. I am a Seller Representative Specialist (SRS), who values knowing what my sellers need for a successful sale. I am a Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) with a focus on assisting mature buyers and sellers of real estate. I am a candidate Commercial member and have successfully taken the Property Management course through the Manitoba Real Estate Association.
- bring a fresh, enthusiastic approach to your unique property search.
- educate you on properties that meet your criteria, select properties and schedule showings at your convenience.
- provide a vetted list of professional tradespeople and services for you to choose from and consult on staging ideas.
- research and develop comparable market analysis, write offer and negotiate on YOUR behalf.
- find YOUR home, condo, land or investment property.